Secure, automatic monthly payments
Schedule payments to automatically be withdrawn from your checking or savings account with GRU's secure Auto-Pay service.
How it Works:
- Withdrawal will be made on or after payment due date.
- No late fees, even if automatic withdrawal occurs after due date.
- No additional service fees.
- Continue to receive a monthly billing statement with enough time to examine it and ask questions.
- View automatic payment terms and conditions.
New residential customers: Sign up for Auto-Pay recurring bank drafts to have your initial deposit waived. You must remain enrolled in this service for at least 24 months to avoid being charged the full deposit amount.
eBill paperless billing customers: If you receive your bill electronically through eBill, you can still sign up for Auto-Pay recurring bank drafts to have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account. If you are already enrolled in GRU's recurring bank draft program, you should not make payments through the eBill site.